Herber is a supplier of PerkinElmer legacy products which include Eaton Mechanical Seals, Joints, and Bellows.
Seals prevent the leakage of a gas or liquid. Eaton seals are divided into three different categories.
- Static Seals: Used between surfaces which have little or no movement relative to one another.
- Dynamic Seals: Used between surfaces that have relative movement, i.e. the movement of the shaft relative to a housing.
- Semi-Static Seals: These fall in between the categories of Static Seals and Dynamic Seals. They are designed to accommodate the limited movement of the surfaces being sealed, i.e. due to pressure and/or thermal cycling.
Centurion ™ Brand Seals
- 700 Series Mechanical Seals
- Face-Type Seals
- 800 Series Mechanical Seals
- 1200 Series Circumferential Segmented Seals
- 1900 Series Brush Seals
- 1300 Series Clearance Seals