Since 1978 Herber Aircraft Service has been your manufacturer and repair center for superior quality FAA-approved harnesses and hoses. Herber is a premier distributor of Eaton Aeroquip fluid conveyance products, and a distributor of Flexfab, LORD, and Thermoid parts. You won’t find a better, more cost-effective source for the parts you need to keep flying.
Herber Aircraft has AS9100 certification for quality management systems for a distributor, for assembly of OEM components, and as a manufacturer of engine harnesses. Herber is also accredited as a QML (Qualified Manufacturers List) by NADCAP for AS1339, AS1946 and AS604 Hose Assemblies.
In 2012, Herber Aircraft acquired Aviation Component Services, Inc. (ACS), a manufacturer of high quality EGT harnesses, static seals, high temperature air tubes, and other structural parts and engine components.
Herber Harnesses (Purchase New or Repair/Overhaul)
Compare our FAA-approved harness offerings − harnesses in service with more than ten million flight hours − and you’ll see the advantages of purchasing and repairing your engine harnesses with Herber Aircraft.
- Best Value − Our PMA and overhauled EGT harnesses typically last two to three times longer than OEM products at significantly lower prices.
- Engine Harness Repair − We repair most engine electrical harnesses for significant savings over the cost of new OEM harnesses.
- Rapid Delivery − Most harnesses are in stock and available for immediate shipment.
Herber hoses are the hoses of choice for the smallest to the largest companies.
- Aeroquip Specialist − All of our hoses are assembled from genuine Eaton Aeroquip parts, ensuring the highest quality.
- Aeroquip Inventory – With the largest Aeroquip inventory in the world, we stock the components you need.
- In-House Assembly − We provide certified products using Eaton Aeroquip parts, technical data, and procedures. All hoses are 100% tested and inspected.
- Rapid Turnaround − We will turn around your hoses quickly to meet your needs. In many cases we can reuse your old fittings, saving you time and money.
- Hose Duplication Service − Ship us your old hoses. We will match or duplicate them and send the new and the old hoses back to you.
The Herber Aircraft Difference
Herber is a privately-owned company that prides itself on the quality of its people. When you need a part we are ready to help. We don’t just fill orders; our phones are staffed by experts who can guide you through the process with ease, expertise, and professional courtesy.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Quotes are usually provided within 24 hours. We provide AOG service 24/7 to ensure our customers receive the help they need to keep their aircraft flying − whether the customer is General Aviation, a regional or major air carrier, military, or an industrial application.
All inventory and order processing is completely computerized for real-time results. The moment your order arrives it is directed to the shop as a computer-generated work order. Quotations are also integrated into the system so you can get a quote, check inventory status, and place an order all at the same time.